DTR 2.4 release notesEstimated reading time: 1 minute
These are the docs for DTR version 2.4.0
To select a different version, use the selector below.
Here you can learn about new features, bug fixes, breaking changes, and known issues for each DTR version.
You can then use the upgrade instructions, to upgrade your installation to the latest release.
(2 November 2017)
- Upgraded to Swagger 2.0 and Swagger UI 3.0.
- DTR can now be deployed on IBM Z (s390x architecture).
- Updated the
docker/dtr-rethinkimages to include
rethinkclifor easier troubleshooting.
- Notary now allows you to see audit logs using the
- When setting up periodic garbage collection, it used to run in a different, less thorough mode than when run manually. Now garbage collection always runs in the correct mode.
- Fix error when garbage collecting manifest lists.
- Fixed issue when reconfiguring DTR from a non-local storage to NFS, causing the change to not be persisted.
- Backported Docker Distribution race fix. 2299
- Reduced unnecessary logs in Jobrunner.
- Other general reliability improvements.
- Backup uses too much memory and can cause out of memory issues for large databases.
--nfs-storage-urloption uses the system’s default NFS version instead of testing the server to find which version works.