Builds and images overviewEstimated reading time: 1 minute
Docker Cloud provides a hosted registry service where you can create repositories to store your Docker images. You can choose to push images to the repositories, or link to your source code and build them directly in Docker Cloud.
You can build images manually, or set up automated builds to rebuild your Docker
image on each
git push to the source code. You can also create automated
tests, and when the tests pass use autoredeploy to automatically update your
running services when a build passes its tests.
- Repositories in Docker Cloud
- Push images to Docker Cloud
- Link to a source code repository
- Automated builds
- Automated repository tests
- Advanced options for Autobuild and Autotest
builds, images, Cloud