A company provides a single point of visibility across multiple organizations. This view simplifies the management of Docker organizations and settings. It's available to Docker Business subscribers.
The following diagram depicts the setup of a company and how it relates to associated organizations.
With a company, administrators can:
- View and manage all nested organizations and configure settings centrally.
- Carefully control access to the company and company settings.
- Have up to ten unique users assigned the company owner role without occupying a purchased seat.
- Configure SSO and SCIM for all nested organizations.
- Enforce SSO for all users in the company.