Docker Cluster release notesEstimated reading time: 1 minute
This topic applies to Docker Enterprise.
The Docker Enterprise platform business, including products, customers, and employees, has been acquired by Mirantis, inc., effective 13-November-2019. For more information on the acquisition and how it may affect you and your business, refer to the Docker Enterprise Customer FAQ.
This page provides information about Docker Cluster versions.
- Added new env variable type which allows users to supply cluster variable values as an environment variable (DCIS-509)
Fixed an issue where errors in the cluster commands would return exit code of 0 (DCIS-508)
New error message displayed when a docker login is required:
Checking for licenses on Docker Hub Error: no Hub login info found; please run 'docker login' first
- Support for Azure cloud provider
- Support for RHEL 8 operating system
- Container file permissions on linux (DCIS-346)
- License check failure with non-Docker subscriptions (DCIS-465)
- Support for SLES 12.4
- Support for Windows Server 2016
First major release.cluster, whats new, release notes