Install Docker EngineEstimated reading time: 1 minute
Docker Engine is supported on Linux, Cloud, Windows, and macOS. Installation instructions are available for the following:
- Oracle Linux
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- openSUSE and SUSE Linux Enterprise
- Other Linux distributions
If your linux distribution is not listed above, don’t give up yet. To try out Docker on a different Linux distribution, consider installing from binaries.
On macOS and Windows
You can use Docker Cloud to automatically provision and manage your cloud instances.
- Amazon Web Services setup guide
- DigitalOcean setup guide
- Microsoft Azure setup guide
- Packet setup guide
- SoftLayer setup guide
- Use the Docker Cloud Agent to Bring your Own Host
Instructions for installing prior releases of Docker can be found in the Docker archives.