PHP language-specific guide
The PHP language-specific guide teaches you how to create a containerized PHP application using Docker. In this guide, you'll learn how to:
- Containerize and run a PHP application
- Set up a local environment to develop a PHP application using containers
- Run tests for a PHP application within containers
- Configure a CI/CD pipeline for a containerized PHP application using GitHub Actions
- Deploy your containerized application locally to Kubernetes to test and debug your deployment
After completing the PHP language-specific guide, you should be able to containerize your own PHP application based on the examples and instructions provided in this guide.
Start by containerizing an existing PHP application.