What will you learn in this module?
The Rust language-specific guide teaches you how to create a containerized Rust application using Docker. In this guide, you'll learn how to:
- Create a sample Rust application
- Create a new Dockerfile which contains instructions required to build a Rust image
- Build an image and run the newly built image as a container
- Set up volumes and networking
- Orchestrate containers using Compose
- Use containers for development
- Configure a CI/CD pipeline for your application using GitHub Actions
- Deploy your application to the cloud
After completing the Rust modules, you should be able to containerize your own Rust application based on the examples and instructions provided in this guide.
Start with building your first Rust image.