Recipes overviewEstimated reading time: 1 minute
This list of “recipes” provides end-to-end scenarios for exotic or otherwise advanced use-cases. These recipes are not useful for most standard set-ups.
Before following these steps, work through the deployment guide.
At this point, it’s assumed that:
- you understand Docker security requirements, and how to configure your docker engines properly
- you have installed Docker Compose
- it’s HIGHLY recommended that you get a certificate from a known CA instead of self-signed certificates
- inside the current directory, you have a X509
domain.key, for the CN
- be sure you have stopped and removed any previously running registry (typically
docker container stop registry && docker container rm -v registry)
- using Apache as an authenticating proxy
- using Nginx as an authenticating proxy
- running a Registry on macOS
- mirror the Docker Hub